Sachem Science Explorations Club
TAMARAC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2017/18 School Year
Does your child enjoy exploring science and conducting experiments? Science Explorations is here with a set of “sensational” science experiments. Join us for an exciting 4 weeks as we explore the scientific world using interactive experiments that will be sure to spark your imagination. Let's get hands-on, creative, experimental, and maybe a bit messy when we explore various scientific topics! Don't miss out on this opportunity - Let the discovery and exploration begin!
Location: Tamarac Elementary School
Times: 8:10 – 9:10 a.m.
Dates: Tuesdays OR Fridays
|TUESDAYS||3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27||8:10-9:10 a.m.|
|FRIDAYS||3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23||8:10-9:10 a.m.|
Registration Fee: $72.00
- Registration Deadline: Friday, Friday 9, 2018
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks or declined credit cards.
- Course fees will not be refundable after Friday, February 16, 2018. Refunds issued prior to February 16th will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
When registering please remember to fill out ALL information requested on the registration page.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict limit of students per class.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 2 email confirmations:
1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. This email does not guarantee your child’s placement as there is a strict limit of students per class. You will be contacted regarding your registration request due to low enrollment or the class having reached capacity.
2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmation including all of the program details- dates, time, classroom assignment etc. will be sent via email about 1 week prior to the start of the program. This email will confirm your child’s registration in the program.
If you have any questions, please contact SCOPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-360-0800 ext. 148.