New Hyde Park-Garden City Park After School Enrichment Program
2016/17 School Year
After School Enrichment Program
New Hyde Park-Garden City Park
1st – 6th GRADE
SCOPE Education Services, in cooperation with the New Hyde Park-Garden City Park School District, is pleased to introduce an exciting After School Enrichment Program for elementary school students. We are delighted to be able to offer this program to your children in the hope of providing them with enriching ways to expand their learning while having fun.
Click here to view the After School Enrichment Brochure.
November 15, 22, 29
December 6, 13, 20
January 3 & 10
*Please note: parents are responsible for their child’s transportation to and from the program. Parents are required to arrive promptly at 4:30pm as two late pick-ups can result in being asked to leave the program.
|Program Location:||Manor Oaks Elementary School|
- Registration Deadline: Friday, November 4, 2016.
- There will be a $25.00 fee for any returned checks or declined credit cards.
- Course fees will not be refundable after Wednesday, November 9, 2016. Refunds issued prior to November 9th will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
When registering please remember to fill out ALL information requested on the registration page.
- SCOPE requires a minimum enrollment in order to run the program.
- SCOPE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict minimum and maximum of students per class.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 2 email confirmations:
1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. This email does not guarantee your child’s placement as there is a strict minimum and maximum of students per class. You will be contacted regarding your registration request due to low enrollment or the class having reached capacity.
2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmation including all of the program details- dates, time, classroom assignment etc. will be sent via email about 1 week prior to the start of the program. This email will confirm your child’s registration in the program.