Connetquot Summer Music Program 2017
Click here to view the Program Flyer
Monday, June 26 – Friday, June 30, 2017|
Wednesday, July 5 – Friday, July 7, 2017
Monday, July 10 – Thursday, July 13, 2017
Monday, July 17 – Thursday, July 20, 2017
|Program Location:||Connetquot High School|
|Program Fee:||$110.00 per class|
|Registration Deadline:||Wednesday, May 31, 2017|
|Refund Policy:||There will be no refunds after Friday, June 9, 2017.|
Refunds issued prior to June 9th will incur a $10.00 processing fee.
SUMMER BAND (For students entering Grades 3-12 in September)
- Beginners: Students with no prior experience: 1/2 hour group lesson at 9:00-9:30am OR 9:30-10:00am
- Students with 1 year experience: 1/2 hour lesson at 10:00-10:30am OR 10:30 – 11:00am
- Students with 2 or more years experience: Band rehearsal at 8:30-9:00am AND a lesson once a week from 8:00-8:30am
- High School Jazz Students: (9th-12th Grade): Jazz Band rehearsal 11:00-11:45am
SUMMER ORCHESTRA (For students entering Grades 3-12 in September)
- Beginners: Students with no prior experience: 1/2 hour group lesson at 8:30 – 9:00am
- Students with 1 or 2 years experience: 9:00 – 10:00am
- Students with 3 or more years experience: 10:00 – 11:00am
SUMMER THEATER (For students entering Grades 6-12 in September)
- The music teacher will contact you prior to the start of the program with your scheduled lesson time.
- Instrumental lessons are limited to the instruments currently offered during the regular school year.
- Some school owned instruments will be made available to students in the summer program.
- Parents may need to rent instruments that are not available from the school.
- Students will participate in a performance on the last day of the program - Thursday, July 20, 2017.
When registering please remember to fill out ALL information requested on the registration page.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict limit of students per grade.
- PLEASE NOTE: The automatic email confirmationis strictly receipt of payment and registration. This email does not guarantee your child’s placement as there is a strict limit of students per program. You will be contacted regarding your registration request due to low enrollment or the program having reached capacity.