Commack World Language Program
2018 SCOPE After School World Language Program
at Commack UFSD
SCOPE Education Services is offering an after school enrichment program in world languages at Commack UFSD. Students currently enrolled in grades 3-5 are eligible to participate. This program will enhance your child’s cultural awareness and provide a valuable introduction to the study of a world language. Students will explore topics such as: greetings, family, weather, numbers and colors.
Course offerings include:
|Program Dates:||Tuesdays & Thursdays|
March 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29
April 10 & 12, 2018
|Program Time:||3:30 – 4:20 p.m.|
|Program Location:||Burr Intermediate School*|
* Transportation will be provided from Sawmill to Burr. In addition, a late bus will be provided at the end of the program.
|Program Fee:||$107.00 per student|
|Registration Deadline:||Friday, February 9, 2018.|
We cannot guarantee transportation after the registration deadline.
|Refund Deadline:||Course fees will not be refundable after Friday, February 16, 2018. Refunds issued prior to February 16th will incur a $10.00 processing fee.|
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- PLEASE INDICATE IF YOUR CHILD WILL NEED BUS TRANSPORTATION AND SPECIFICALLY STATE THE LOCATION.
- Registration is accepted on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
- There is a strict limit of students per class.
- SCOPE requires a minimum enrollment to run the program and each class.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will receive 2 email confirmations:
1st Registration Acknowledgement: Automatic email confirming receipt of payment and registration. This email does not guarantee your child’s placement as there is a strict limit of students per class. You will be contacted regarding your registration request due to low enrollment or the class having reached capacity.
2nd Program Confirmation: Confirmation including all of the program details- dates, time, teacher, classroom assignment etc. will be sent via email about 1 week prior to the start of the program. This email will confirm your child’s registration in the program.
If you have any questions, please contact SCOPE at email@example.com or 631-360-0800 ext. 148.